3/28/11

I think I Can.....


My friend I talked about in my last post and I decided to by the book "Made To Crave" by Lysa Terkuerst.

In the first chapter, Lysa says this: "you crave what you eat"!

Wow, talk about eye opening.

No wonder I have such a hard time saying no to fried foods.

If I eat them, I will crave them! Well duh!!!

In all honesty, food makes me happy.

I knew this wasn't the way God designed me to be, the day I realized thinking about what we where going to have for dinner made me happy.

I wanted to think of God and find that same happiness and I wasn't. I had a real issue and it was time to set things right..

That was a sad day for me.. I don't want to put food before God nor allow the food to take the place He so rightly deserves.

What a journey we have before us.

I have to begin to say no to fried food and say yes to healthier food. I can eat grilled chicken and catfish...

I think I can, I think I can......

post signature

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Cherie... I just ordered that book, Made to Crave. I should be getting it today. I can't wait!! :)

Cherie Zack said...

Ms. Lisa! I know your going to love it! Lysa did a beautiful job expressing her journey with God. You will be blessed as well!

Love you sweet lady!

Blog Design Credits


Photos by iStock Photo

Visits from my friends

  ©Blog Design by Mary Mary Quite Contrary.

  ©HTML Tweaks by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top