3/29/11

I think I Can...


During our work out last night t I popped my knee cap out of place three times. Yes, I said 3! I felt each one and my friend Amanda heard them!

I lost my balance and fell to the floor in agony and tears telling God.. NO!

I knew my knee would be the end of my workouts for a while.

Thankfully I had two Navy Corpsman in the house. Bill and Amanda and they both knew just what to do and went right into action.

The pain was more than I could take but I knew I had no choice. I gave it to God and tried my best to collect my self.

I am not a pretty crier.. I have seen myself in the mirror. Not a sight I want any one else to see.

I was in pain and I felt defeated once again in my work outs. We iced my knee and Amanda went home.

I checked me email before going to bed and this is what I found.

Amanda wrote:

I came home and was thinking about you....I hope that this helps:

"For you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness - James 1:3"

This is just a test of our faith, sweet sister....God is always faithful to us, and He wants us to continue in faith with what was started even through injury and adversity. We will succeed and rebuild His temple!


I was in tears as I read her email. Steadfastness..... Just what I needed to hear. My faith was being tested and I had to STAND!

But not just this. God is faithful to us and I can continue in faith and know that God is going to take care of my knee.

The work out was off for last night but today is a new day. I will work out tonight. Even if I only have one leg to use.

We Are rebuilding our temples and this temple will not stop now.

There is a way, I just have to find it.

I think I can, I think I can......

post signature

0 comments:

Blog Design Credits


Photos by iStock Photo

Visits from my friends

  ©Blog Design by Mary Mary Quite Contrary.

  ©HTML Tweaks by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top